Power 91 consistantly wins both state and national awards for its programming.
Most recently, the Utah Broadcasting Association awarded 11 UBEE awards to Power 91 entries in their 2010 competition.
The winners (Non-Metro Division):
- Best 60 Second Commercial - iPod Jerk - Luke Estes, Alyssa Sanders
- Best 60 Second Station Promotional Announcement - SUU Flippin Birds - Cal Rollins
- Best Radio Spot Promoting Television - SUTV News: Birds Eye View - Ashley Bush
- Best Public Service Announcement - Nursing Blood Drive - Luke Estes, Ashley Hunter, Jason Bleazard
- Best Sports Program - Halftime Report - Nick Miller - Chris Holmes
- Best Sportscast - SUU vs. UMKC - Art Challis
- Best Feature Story or Program - Cowboy Country - Chris Holmes
- Best Single Event News Coverage - SUU vs. Dixie State Rivalry - Chris Holmes
- Best Breaking News Coverage - I-15 Brush Fire - Chris Holmes
- Best Reporting in a Series - U.S. Senate Candidate Debate - Chris Holmes
- Best Newscast - Friday Journal - Chris Holmes, Cooper Field, Krista Lilenquist, Carli Bulloch, Eric Ripley, J.D. Petty