July 28, 2012
Top 10 things you'll never hear during the 2012 London Olympics:
- Can't wait to get home and watch that Team Canada men's basketball game I TeVo'd.
- Thank god they give boxers all that headgear. I was concerned about their safety and wellbeing.
- I'm so glad the Olympics are on NBC. I definitely know where all the NBC channels are on my TV.
- Aren’t you glad Shawn Johnson retired?
- Stayed up late last night to watch badminton. Worth it.
- Guys, shut up! I’m trying to focus on this equestrian meet. It’s so intense.
- Dude, check out that hot weightlifter from Turkey.
- Michael Phelps doesn't know how to party.
- I’m not rooting for Oscar “Blade Runner” Pistorius. His story is overplayed and uninspiring.
- I’m so glad they tape delay everything because watching things live is completely overrated.